Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Important Dates!


This is going to be a really short post but one of the most important of all posts I had ever put up :)

Dec 7 ~ Singapore Marathon (I'm running the half marathon)

Dec 25 ~ Jesus' birthday

Jan 5 ~ My sister's birthday

Jan 7 ~ My baby's birthday

Jan 12 ~ My birthday

End Jan ~ TOEFL Exam

Feb 11 ~ My baby's BACK! Wooooooohooooooo!

Feb 14 ~ Marriage registration (Legally married)

Feb 14-21 Wedding photo-shooting in Guangzhou, China

Mar 7 ~ Our 24th Anniversary of being together :)

May 1 ~ My brother's birthday

May 23 ~ My dad's birthday

July 21 ~ Wedding dinner in Kuching, Sarawak (my hometown)

July 25 ~ Church wedding cum Lunch reception cum Exclusive dinner (Officially married)

End July ~ GMAT Exam

Aug ~ Goodbye Malaysia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home